Fellow Binancians, We’re excited to announce that
- Adding funds to a liquidity pool carries certain risks. The token distribution returned to you upon removal may differ from your initial input.
- When adding funds to or removing funds from a liquidity pool, some transaction fees may be incurred. For further details, please refer to the guides below.
Guides and Related Materials:
- How to Farm Yields in Liquid Swap
- About Binance Liquid Swap
- Binance Liquid Swap User Agreement
- How to use Binance Liquid Swap — Liquidity
- How to use Binance Liquid Swap — Swap
- How to check share and history of Binance Liquid Swap
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.